Friday, December 3, 2010

My festive table...




I'm so proud of my fun little Christmas table. Bright colors and sparkles just make me so happy! Let me tell you about all of the fabulous components:

* Various glass jars -all .50 or 1.00 at D.I.

* Fillers- fabric, ornaments bought on clearance from Target last year, candy. The dollar store has tons of cute things to use as fillers

* Joy sign- I think I bought it a Smiths 2 years ago, but you can find them all over. Ben Franklin has a super cute sparkly "Merry Christmas" sign

* Mini clock- gift

* Table runner-- I made it with Moda 12 Days of Christmas fabric. It was so easy-- I just cut strips of different widths out of 6 different fabrics, sewed them together, and added two borders. Love it! I'm thankful that a little color and fun can add so much cheer to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment