Saturday, February 5, 2011

My current pillow obsession





Two and a half years of marriage and five apartments later, I've decided to finally take some time to decorate. Lately I've been loving the special touch a few fabulous pillows can make. Have a look!

** The coral and yellow floral pillow is from Fandango by Moda fabric, the yellow polka dot is a cute dish towel I found, and the pink ruffle rose is strips of felt sewn to a round pillow. I especially love my family wordpress pillow. I just got on Word and fit together a bunch of words that describe our family. Then, I traced it on muslin and stitched it.

I've also gotten the top of our entertainment center to look how I want it-- Mostly neutral with a few pops of bright color that I can change out when I get bored.


No comments:

Post a Comment