Saturday, January 15, 2011

Notice anything different?

I'm so excited I could squeal! My little blog got a total re-vamp from the awesome and talented Kendra of Key Lime Digital Designs. Don't you love it?! Kendra was more than patient with my indecisiveness and has a great eye for putting things together. She is inexpensive and great to work with. If you are looking for a change, let her know, and she'll work wonders on your blog. Hopefully this will give me a little more drive to write regularly and do even more on here.

Also, with Christmas over, I am officially decorating and planning for my favorite holiday-- Valentine's Day! Start showing your love and appreciation early with these free love notes from vol.25, and check out all of her beautiful work while you're at it.
** I'm in the middle of creating lots of new stuff for my etsy shop, so get ready for another giveaway coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment